Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting Specialist Flooring Insurance Assessor clients in their growth plans throughout 2018 and are seeking Insurance Inspectors to carry out Assessments for Replacements and Repairs (where possible) of Damaged Carpets in customers properties and are seeking additional Insurance Estimators for roles UK Wide!
The role is a varied one and offers Flooring Industry Professionals with Measuring and Estimating experience and excellent all round knowledge of the various types of flooring that is found in the homes of their customers, an opportunity to get away from a shop environment or for fitters with the required Sales skills an opportunity to get off your knees!!
The company offer in depth training and support for the successful applicant but the specialist nature of the role requires a strong background in a Flooring environment, ideally either as a fitter or store estimator.
The duties of the role will involve:
• Meeting with clients in their Homes and Business Premises.
• Identifying the type of flooring to be Replaced, Cleaned or Repaired.
• Where possible carrying out Remedial Repairs or Clean the damaged Flooring (training and equipment provided).
• Measuring and Estimating the room if replacements required.
• Administering the Claim on behalf of the clients.
The Role Requires:
• A Strong Knowledge of Flooring Products.
• The ability to Measure and Estimate a Room for Carpets / Flooring Replacement.
• Excellent Customer Service / Communication Skills.
• Computer Literate (Tablet based System).
• A Can-Do attitude.
A degree of flexibility and physical fitness is also required for this role as there is a Cleaning / Repair element to the job and you will be required to lift the equipment in and out of a van and into customer properties.
In return the company offer the opportunity to build a Career within a major company who are growing by the week. The chance to remain in the Carpet Industry but away from the Shop environment and unsociable weekend hours (Overtime is paid if weekend work is required though the company prefer to get the work done Monday to Friday).
A Basic Salary of £20k approximately is offered initially plus up to £9k Bonus (OTE £29k), Company Van, Uniform and Computer.
Our clients are seeking people with the required Skills to add to their Team of Inspector / Estimator / Operatives throughout the UK so if you feel you have the required skills and experience please feel free to forward an application and we can call you to discuss the roles in detail.
For immediate consideration for this interesting and varied role please follow the "Apply Now" link at the top of this page and one of the team will be in touch really soon.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
- Customer Service