Huntswood are looking for Insurance Documentation Analysts with personal accident and critical illness product experience to join an exciting project in Reading.
Starting in April 2018, on a nine-month contract, the documentation analysts will be responsible for developing Insurance Product Information Documents in line with regulatory requirements, reviewing policy terms and conditions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable personal accident and critical illness cover knowledge
- Experience in a Financial Services Marketing or Compliance department would be an advantage
- An excellent attention to detail
- Stakeholder management experience
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.