Our client is a well respected broker with a fantastic reputation within the Insurance market is seeking a Development Executive to join their team in Bristol.
The successful candidate will develop new commercial business, there will be a number of appointments made for you but you will also be expected to generate your own appointments. Working closely with a number of Account Executives and Account Handlers you will ensure the business is maintained and generate any referrals where possible from both new and existing clients.
- To actively manage a designated number of strategic relationships in a defined geographical territory
- Maximise referral activity with partners to drive revenue
- Ensure delivery of client expectations through effective internal and external relationships
- Build, maintain and actively work a sales funnel of target prospects
- Support tender responses with prospective partners
- To act as the focal point for individual strategic relationships
- Effective business relationships to support the partnership objectives
- Drive referrals resulting in new business and revenue
- Broad knowledge of products and value proposition
- Ensure service delivery is aligned to partner expectations and supports client retention
- Effective internal relationships with colleagues to ensure individual referrals are effectively managed
- New partnering opportunities in conjunction with the strategic relationship lead
- An increased awareness of commercial and consumer's in its chosen segments with potential partners
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in B2B2C business development
- Experience of managing a geographic territory to maximise effectiveness and results
- Ability to think creatively, laterally and be innovative with an eye for detail and creative flair
- Excellent organisational & time management skills: ability to multitask & prioritise workload
- Team player as well as ability to work unsupervised
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Articulate, confident, positive and professional at all times
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
My client is a national company providing a comprehensive range of insurance and financial advice to a broad cross-section of commercial and private clients. With offices located throughout the UK, they aims to provide clients with high quality, personal service supported by the professionalism and expertise of a truly independent company.
ACII is preferred although not essential.
How to apply
Please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1801-21AC
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Business Development