Our client is a well respected broker with a fantastic reputation within the Insurance market is seeking a Development Executive to join their team in Kent.
The successful candidate will develop new commercial business, there will be a number of appointments made for you but you will also be expected to generate your own appointments. Working closely with a number of Account Executives and Account Handlers you will ensure the business is maintained and generate any referrals where possible from both new and existing clients.
- To actively manage a designated number of strategic relationships in a defined geographical territory
- Maximise referral activity with partners to drive revenue
- Ensure delivery of client expectations through effective internal and external relationships
- Build, maintain and actively work a sales funnel of target prospects
- Support tender responses with prospective partners
- To act as the focal point for individual strategic relationships
- Effective business relationships to support the partnership objectives
- Drive referrals resulting in new business and revenue
- Broad knowledge of products and value proposition
- Ensure service delivery is aligned to partner expectations and supports client retention
- Effective internal relationships with colleagues to ensure individual referrals are effectively managed
- New partnering opportunities in conjunction with the strategic relationship lead
- An increased awareness of commercial and consumer's in its chosen segments with potential partners
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in B2B2C business development
- Experience of managing a geographic territory to maximise effectiveness and results
- Ability to think creatively, laterally and be innovative with an eye for detail and creative flair
- Excellent organisational & time management skills: ability to multitask & prioritise workload
- Team player as well as ability to work unsupervised
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Articulate, confident, positive and professional at all times
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
My client is a national company providing a comprehensive range of insurance and financial advice to a broad cross-section of commercial and private clients. With offices located throughout the UK, they aims to provide clients with high quality, personal service supported by the professionalism and expertise of a truly independent company.
ACII is preferred although not essential.
How to apply
Please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1801-21AC
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job