Insurance Desk Consultant
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, Conveyancing and more!
The Insurance Desk provides support to advisers on how to create protection solutions to meet client needs.
The jobholder will provide phone-based advice on how to handle unusual protection scenarios and answer queries on protection product criteria and eligibility.
They may also make occasional presentations to small groups of advisers on how best to present protection or on different aspects of the products we offer.
Candidates should have the ability to identify and communicate protection needs, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible approach.
- Occasional presentations to sales teams visiting Head Office
- Provide guidance on how to calculate correct benefit levels in certain circumstances. NB: the jobholder does not give advice.
- Answer queries on Protection product criteria and eligibility
- Provide guidance on how to handle unusual Protection scenarios
- Create and maintain Protection competitor comparisons.
- Feedback on Protection development needs
- Establish service levels and standards for the Insurance Desk
- Protection sales skills
- Must have obtained Life assurance sales experience
- Have CF1 AND CF6 Qualifications
- Strong belief in the need for protection
- Abiity to identify and communicate protection needs
- Presentational skills
- Empathy with the demands and needs of the sales team
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Ability to find 'angles' to convey how protection products can be used to meet client needs.
- Flexible approach - the 'mix' of work will vary on a 'need' basis.
- Life Assurance