Insurance Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £23,100 + great benefit package
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week) Shift pattern between 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 4 Saturdays
Start Date: 12.03.18
My client is a highly reputable organisation that is looking for dynamic customer service professionals to join their busy organisation based in the heart of Brighton.
The role will be offering exceptional customer services experience to global customers by responding effectively and resolving all customer queries across all communication channels, phone, email, web chat and letter.
* Dealing with incoming queries across all communication channels
* Resolving complex queries
* liaising with customers via phone, email, web chat and letter
* Adherence to FCA and TCF regulations
* Participate in team meetings and regular 1-2-1's
* Work to strict KPI's and quality standards
* Update the CRM system accurately
* Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
* Proven customer service background ideally within insurance or financial services
* Confident telephone manner
* Articulate and empathetic
* Worked to KPI's and targets previously
* Highly customer focused
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and dynamic company that offers excellent training and career development. For more information on this role please contact Sarah or Rubi on or apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer service
- Insurance Customer Service Advisor
- Medical PMI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job