Our client is looking for a Customer Service Sales Advisor to join their team in Bristol. They are a fast growing and diverse company who specialise in Insurance for Car, Van, Bike, Home and Life. The main purpose of this role is to secure new home and life customers by being a brand ambassador for the company.
This role will suit a confident, friendly and organised individual who is looking for an opportunity to join a company with a great team culture.
- Building robust relationships and securing customers through inbound and outbound calls
- To provide a first-class experience to existing and new customers wishing to obtain home or life insurance
- Ensure all products are sold in line with the FCA guidelines
- Supporting other team members
- Dealing with Customer Service related issues
- Administration around setting up of individuals, emails etc.
- Liaising with 3rd parties as well as customers via phone calls
To apply for this role the successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Previous Customer Service experience in a telephone-based role is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and Driven
- Confident and Enthusiastic
- Strong team player
- Computer Literate
- Professional and Credible
- Well Organised and Flexible
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 6163KB.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'