Customer Service Consultant
First 2 Protect Insurance Services are currently looking for customer focused, self motivated people with strong objection handling skills to join the highly successful department within Exeter City Centre. Offering both product and technique training. This position offers the opportunity to thrive within a busy, customer service based environment.
Hours: Full Time 37 ½ hours per week. Monday-Friday-Two Shifts 09:00-16:30 Two Shifts 10:30-19:00 per week., Friday 09:00-17:30 Alternate Saturday Mornings 09:00-13:00.
Business Retention Consultants are responsible for dealing with existing Insurance Services customers over the telephone and assisting with all aspects of administering existing policies, whilst remaining compliant at all times.
Business Retention Consultants are expected to effectively handle all customer queries and up sell add-ons and cover where applicable. Administering both Household and Buy to Let policies and aiming for the retention of policies following cancellation requests are both areas of the upmost importance. Providing high levels of customer service whilst adhering closely to compliance regulations are also main accountabilities of this role.
Business Retention Consultants are targeted on the following areas:
- Department business written income
- Cancellation Result
- 95% department calls answered
Desired Technical Skills/Competencies/Behaviours:
- Proven compliance record with strong objections handling skills
- Self motivated and pro-active to achieve targets
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Strong oral communication with an excellent telephone manner
- Experience of dealing with high call volumes in a busy environment
- Adherence to processes and service standards
- Strong team player
- Reliable and Dependable
- Basic salary £15,530 with an OTE of £20,630
- Excellent bonus opportunities
- 2 week training period with ongoing support/coaching
- 3 month probation period
- Career progression is encouraged into varying positions such as Financial Services, Estate Agency, Management and Skilled roles
- 20 days holiday entitlement, not inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Pension Scheme
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- Smart dress code with dress-down Fridays
N.B - ongoing recruitment may result in not every applicant being contacted
- Computer Literate
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Exceeding Targets