We are currently recruiting for a Insurance Customer Service and Sales Advisor for a well established insurance company based in Sharston. This is offering a starting salary £16000- £18000 with the OTE of £19.5k uncapped. Free parking and an immediate start.
You will be responsible for the conversion of new business, service of existing accounts and retention of renewals to achieve company income targets in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
About The Role:
· Offering outstanding sales and service experiences to existing and potential customers
· Handling a range of inbound calls including new and potential customers, customer service
· enquiries and renewing existing customers
· Retaining customers who wish to cancel and following the correct procedures for cancellation
· Working with the team and management to ensure set targets are achieved and exceeded
· Adapting to a variety of product brands
· Keeping up to date with all changes to existing products along with new products that are
· Developing a full and complete understanding of all brands and the FCA requirements with all
· insurance products
Essential Skills & Experience
· Have a proven track record in sales
· Have a proven track record in providing excellent customer service
· Have a high performance attitude.
· Have the ability to switch and work with different brands
· Be self-motivated and reliable
· Have previous computer experience including knowledge of Microsoft packages
· Have experience of working in a fast paced call centre environment
· Be pro-active in using information available to them
· Ideally have an active interest in sports
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they are an excellent team player who is ambitious, adaptable to change and above all hard working.
About The Benefits
· Salary of between £16000 - £18000 with an OTE OF £19500 uncapped.
· Hours of work, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
· Holidays - 25 days holiday with 1 additional day given for each full year worked (up to a maximum of 28 days). Plus, you can buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year
· A clear career path including quarterly objectives and annual reviews
· Quarterly staff recognition awards
· Free car parking
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Fresh fruit provided every Monday
· Free lunch from the Directors once a month
· Summer day at the races hosted by the Directors
· Christmas Party
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job