Insurance Customer Care Advisor (Inbound)
£17,000 PA £18,000 OTE
Our client offers various insurance products to consumers; their aim is to keep the quality of service high and prices low through new innovative ideas which set them aside from their competitors. Since they were established over 10 years ago they have become one of the most dynamic and fastest growing insurers in the market.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Well-structured and thorough training
- Excellent facilities & convenient city centre location
- Large company with progression opportunities
The position of Customer Service Agent is to handle various customer queries from new or existing customers. This is mainly on the telephone however your communication with customers is supported through e mails also. You will be advising on products aswell as dealing with quotes, renewals and amendments to any policy details. Customer service is of the upmost importance whilst still promoting the company and adhering to regulations (full training provided)
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service to all customers on every call
- Achieve and exceed where possible all KPI’s which include productivity & product targets
- Offer customers a high level of product knowledge & service in all areas of the business
- Fact find and obtain the relevant information from clients, update the system accordingly
- Adhere to call and FCA guidelines and recognising their importance within the industry
- Maximise each call with regards to promoting the companies services and products
- Achieve the best outcome for both the customer and the company
This position requires experience within a customer service, contact centre, sales or retail environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to follow guidelines, deliver fantastic customer service, make appropriate decisions and work within guidelines.