We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client based in Plymouth as an Insurance Customer Advisor.
Our client is an independent company specialising in arranging cover for boat insurance and marine trade insurance.
You will be liaising closely with clients and colleagues so being an effective communicator is key to this role. You will work within a small team in an environment that can often be fast paced.
The key areas of this job role are -
- Providing support in all general office duties including mail and telephone whilst keeping in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Provide support to consumer & commercial line customers.
- To ensure conversion of new business, service of existing accounts and retention of renewals.
- To achieve company income targets in accordance with company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and insurers in order to maximise business.
- Complete the key task of fact finding to identify the customers’ requirements and to provide them with a quotation that matches their needs.
- Communicate quotations advising of the most appropriate cover that meets the applicant’s needs.
To succeed in this role you must be -
- Computer Competent
- A great communicator
- Have great customer service skills
- Well Organised
- Eager to learn
Excellent in-house training will be given to ensure this role is worked to its full potential.
Experience from an insurance background would be desirable or having a keen interest in the marine sector would also be a benefit.
This is a full time role operating from my clients offices in Plymouth. Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with Half an Hour Lunch Break. 4 Weeks holiday offered plus Bank Holidays.
Working 37.5 Hours per Week the Salary for this position would be £18 - £19,000 per year DOE. The company will offer annual performance based salary reviews.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'