Based in Wadhurst, East Sussex, my client is an established and successful insurance broker with over 20 years’ experience in delivering bespoke Insurance products, mainly within the motor home sector. Due to continued growth they are seeking an Insurance Sales Advisor / Customer Service Advisor to join their busy and friendly team.
As an Insurance / Customer Advisor, you will be part of a small, friendly team and the first point of contact for policy holders - responding to enquiries such as renewals, mid-term adjustments and quoting for new business. You will also be converting warm leads, making outbound calls from a list of prospects to enhance continued business development. You will also be helpful to customers and use your friendly personality to retain their business at renewal.
This is an exciting role for a candidate looking to join a successful company and develop a career in the insurance industry.
- Answer inbound calls and respond to enquiries effectively
- Produce and issue quotations and new business documents
- Follow up and convert leads using OGI diary system
- Outbound telephone calls, including call-backs
- Data entry into the required systems
- Scan incoming documentation and apply to correct customer e-file
- Deal with any MTAs, renewals and cancellations as required
- Oversee website customer enquiries and ensure all enquiries are followed up
- Email Estimated Premium confirmations as required
Ideal candidates will be educated to a good level and have an excellent and confident telephone manner with the ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively. You will have great interpersonal skills and be able to forge effective business relationships. Experience within Insurance Sales / Insurance Advisor would be an advantage and would command the higher end of the salary range.
- Salary is £17K - £22K
- Annual Bonus
- Support for those who wish to study towards the Cert CII qualification
- Free Parking
This is an excellent opportunity to join a local organisation that will offer ongoing career development and training with great opportunities to progress.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job