A new opportunity has come up for an immediately available Credit Controller to join a market leading insurance company based in the heart of the City on a temporary capacity. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team in a very well renowned organisation for a period of 12 months.
• Contact client to recover outstanding premiums.
• Preparation of weekly finance and MI reports
• Receiving incoming cash either by cheque or BACS, and process cash onto the system.
• Monitor overdue debts by use of spread sheets and IRIS Mainframe and work with minimum supervision to chase collection from customers.
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records.
• Raise raising timely and accurate invoices to customers.
• Maintain accurate billing and renewal information.
The successful candidate;
• Experience of billing and credit control within an insurance market environment
• Track record in managing and improving the sales process and success at reducing level of debt.
• Strong Excel skills essential and ability to quickly learn other systems.
• An excellent communicator with both good telephone manner and written skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
Due to volume of CVS, please give us 48 hours to come back if your CV has been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job