A new opportunity has come up for an immediately available Credit Controller to join a market leading insurance company based in the heart of the City on a temporary capacity. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team in a very well renowned organisation for a period of 12 months.
• Contact client to recover outstanding premiums.
• Preparation of weekly finance and MI reports
• Receiving incoming cash either by cheque or BACS, and process cash onto the system.
• Monitor overdue debts by use of spread sheets and IRIS Mainframe and work with minimum supervision to chase collection from customers.
• Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records.
• Raise raising timely and accurate invoices to customers.
• Maintain accurate billing and renewal information.
The successful candidate;
• Experience of billing and credit control within an insurance market environment
• Track record in managing and improving the sales process and success at reducing level of debt.
• Strong Excel skills essential and ability to quickly learn other systems.
• An excellent communicator with both good telephone manner and written skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
Due to volume of CVS, please give us 48 hours to come back if your CV has been successful.