Insurance Credit Control/Technical Accounts
This global insurance group require an experienced insurance market credit controller/technical accounts technician for this newly created role. Duties will include
- Processing of receipts/settlements/payments, working closely with brokers, insurers and reinsurers.
- Cash allocation against technical entries,
- Investigation of discrepancies of settlements via liaison with underwriters, technician and claims teams
- Perform credit control duties
- Production of management reports and analysis
You experience must be gained in the Open market within an insurance business [either insurer or broker] and ideally have experience within international programmes and experience of captives.
Excellent opportunities within this business to develop.
- Lloyd's & Company market