£18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
Are you a charismatic, sales person with drive and ambition to progress within the company?
Do you want to work for a forward thinking company who are passionate about your career development and only promote from within?
Do you pride yourself on excellent attention to detail & customer service?
M4 specialist recruitment are delighted to be working with a fast growing Insurance Broker. They are one of the UK’s largest independent insurance brokers, having been established for over 50 years and with over 80 High Street branches throughout England. They are looking to open another 10 branches over the next 2 years. Currently they are looking for an outgoing, professional, career minded individual to join their team in Eastleigh. You will receive structured training, paid for qualifications and the opportunity of progression within the company. The main purpose of the role is to establish trust, build credibility and understand customer objectives and the ability to build and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the phone
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
- To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism and to demonstrate strong communication skills and an enthusiastic sales ability
- Priding yourself on a high customer standard at all times
Ideally, you will have a good standard of general education with a background in either insurance, customer service, sales, banking or finance. This is not essential, as full training will be given including the opportunity to study for nationally recognised professional qualifications.
In return the company offer a fantastic benefits package;
- You get 22 days holiday, for every year you have worked you gain 1 extra day holiday up to 5 years which will then give you a total of 27 days holiday.
- Pension scheme
- Other company incentives throughout the year.
For more information please contact M4 specialist recruitment. M4 Specialist are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
JOB TITLE: Insurance Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'