Our client is an established insurance broker based in Newbury. Due to continued expansion, they are currently seeking an ambitious Insurance Consultant / Sales Advisor.
This ideal candidate would have some Insurance/Financial/Retail background, although this is not essential. The person would be a go-getter, and someone who wants to develop and progress in their career.
The candidate will be looking for a career, not a stepping stone. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual who will receive all the necessary training and support to have a successful role in insurance.
Salary and Holiday:
- Salary: Up to £25k depending on experience plus commission
- Holiday entitlement is 4 weeks (22 days)
- You will need to be customer focused, professional, and a good communicator but above all they need to be able to build rapport with clients, and sell.
- The role will initially entail dealing with all aspects of insurance policies from inception, mid-term changes, to renewals and claims, both in & outbound calls.
- Our client deals with a range of insurances (mainly personal) including Car/Van/Home and other insurances.
- You would be expected to study for a "Certificate in Insurance" in your own time. This consists of 3 exams and you are given up to 1 year to pass this and offered plenty of support.
- You will need to be able to sell/communicate with all types of clients via the phone and face to face.
- You will have a positive attitude, future ability and attention to detail.
Training and Support :
Training is in house and hands on.
Our client promotes from within so there is a real career path for the right individual.
Full support will be given towards your Certificate in Insurance qualification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'