Job Role: Insurance Consultant
Location: South West London
An exciting opportunity has become available to work within the insurance industry as an Insurance Consultant. The company offers ongoing training and development, with support to complete professional insurance qualifications for the successful candidate.
Monday to Friday - 8:30 to 17:30
Saturday - 8:30 to 12:00 (every other week)
The role will involve:
- Handling enquiries from new and existing customers, primarily on the telephone but also face to face
- Making amendments to existing customers’ policies
- Providing quotations to new customers and selling new policies
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved at all times
- Experience within Insurance, Banking or Finance
- Strong sales and/or customer service skills
- Highly professional manner both on the telephone and face to face
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) level, including Maths and English at grade C or above
Please apply with an up to date CV, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'