A great Insurance Consultant role, based in Newbury.
Your new company
Your new role is working for one of the largest Insurance companies within the UK, joining their consultants team with the goal of being outstanding in the role and exceeding all client expectations.
Your new role
Within this role, it will be key to develop positive, trusting and friendly relationships with clients to make our client the number one choice for insurance, and to recommend them to their friends and family, by:
- Taking the appropriate time to understand client's needs
- Responding quickly and effectively to requests
- Collecting all relevant information positively and with certainty
- Providing the right advice in a manner that can be clearly understood
- Arranging cover as agreed with the client
- Striving to deliver an exceptional level of client care
- Doing what we said we would and at the time we agreed with the client
- Constructively identifying other insurance requirements to better serve the client
What you'll need to succeed
The ability to self-evaluate and improve
Prioritising to maximise productivity
Willingness to grow you knowledge of the industry
Keeping up to date with the market, company policies and procedures
Demonstrate strong communication skills, an enthusiastic sales ability and work in a fast paced environment Deal confidently with clients face to face and over the telephone
Be self-motivated and be highly driven individuals
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be enrolled onto the government backed pension scheme, 20 days holiday and onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.