Insurance Compliance Manager - London City
Salary - up to 50k DOE + Flexible benefits
Our client is a leading Independent National Broker with a Head office in London is looking for a compliance manager to assist in the running of the Groups Compliance and legal department in London.
As a Risk and Compliance manager you will be working closely with the Company Directors to help ensure the company complies with relevant regulation. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing internal policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the various Risk and Compliance records and control logs and associated evidence either in paper or electronic form (or both).
- Managing the Risk and Compliance archiving and diaries including liaising with people within the business regarding outstanding compliance matters.
- Assisting in maintaining compliance policies, procedures and monitoring processes, to ensure compliance with the relevant FCA rules.
- Assisting in providing advice to staff on FCA rules and regulations.
- Supporting the provision of a compliance authorisation service ensuring that any wording to be published by the company with regulatory implications, (whether a hard or soft copy), have been checked, signed off as compliant and a suitable record maintained.
- Assisting with the provision of guidance on Risks, Conflicts of Interest facing the business and Breaches highlighted by the business.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all company and customer documentation and information.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships across departments within the company.
- Delivering high levels of customer service including effective dispute/complaint resolution and verbal/written communications
To apply for this role please complete the online registration form and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'