Commercial Account Handler - Broker Min 2 Years Experience within a Insurance Broking environment
- Negotiating placements (including new policies, renewals and midterm amendments) either in partnership with the Account Executives & Handlers or direct with the client.
- Managing and responding professionally and swiftly to client queries
- Maintaining a robust credit management process to facilitate the collection of funds from client
- Offer a professional, timely and personable service to our clients
- Maximise retention and look to add-value to the client’s experience through reviewing insurance coverage
- Complete contract certainty within SLAtime-scales
- Follow SME placement strategy and utilise approved insurer markets
- Follow department procedures to ensure work is managed effectively
Essential skills include:
- Previous commercial package insurance experience, preferably in excess of three years
- An understanding of commercial & motor policies generally relevant to professional clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer interface/relationship skills - ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with clients and prospects.
- Competent sales and negotiation skills
- Organisation and attention to detail, including ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Commercial awareness and good business sense and judgement.
- A good academic background.
- Knowledge and experience of principal underwriting markets and any delegated authorities.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position then please submit your CV for consideration
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Handler
- Combined Liability
- Insurance Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'