Insurance Claims Surveyor (Building)
Position: Insurance Claims Surveyor (Buildings)
Job Type:Full Time
Salary: £28-35k/year + Car D.O.E.
Location: Moons Moat, Redditch, Worcestershire
Ferris UK Ltd are Disaster Restoration Specialists working within insurance claim repairs. Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Building Claims Surveyor to work within our office based in Redditch.
We pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking company that encourages career development and progression. We believe every member of our team plays an integral part in the success and continuous growth of the company. With a focused yet enjoyable office atmosphere, we are committed to creating a positive, open workplace for our team to learn and grow.
The Role - Building Claims Surveyor:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, professional & growing company based in Moons Moat, Redditch, Worcestershire.
As a Building Claims Surveyor you will be responsible for surveying properties within a 70 mile radius of Redditch, and creating scope of works using various different rate cards and systems. You will be required to deal with all types of peril within both domestic & commercial properties.
The Candidate - Building Claims Surveyor:
Successful candidates will hold the following attributes:
- Excellent customer care, communication & empathy skills
- Vast knowledge within building construction & defect recognition/correction
- Knowledge of CDM (construction design management), party wall & building insurance validation
- IT Literacy, Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prepare estimates using Schedule of Rates or in-house pricing methods
- Formulating valuations, final accounts and job profitability reports
- Clean full UK driving license
- Delivery of outstanding service & ambition to progress within a thriving business
- Must have 3+ years’ experience working within the insurance industry
- Fluency in English language
- Diploma level education
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"