Our client is a key vehicle leasing business at the forefront of innovation in the vehicle leasing industry. They have an energetic can do culture and seek those who can demonstrate flair combined an urgency to succeed.
- Oversight of the claims process to ensure efficiency and speed to mitigate cost exposure from any delays in the claims reporting lines.
- Management of third parties accident management partner against t’s and c’s, KPIs and SLAs to ensure performance is adequate.
- Review and challenge of claims data at multiple levels including customer, region, insurance group, vehicle type, driver type, timing cohorts etc. to provide the business with clear insight on claims costs and numbers.
- Review of both own damage and TP reserves to identify and resolve the following:
- Duplicated incidents
- Disproportionate claims
- Outdated reserves both own damage and TP inc injury and damage
- Claims recorded with insurer but not accident management business and vice versa
- Ownership of data accuracy and validity ahead of any premium renegotiation period to ensure the correct claims experience is being quoted against.
- Review of high-value claims to ensure all parties are informed and agree with the steps to be taken.
- Chair monthly/quarterly claims analysis sessions with accident management partner, insurer and insurance broker
- Review business decisions on certain aspects of claims (eg. total loss decisions) as well as any other settlement / legal decisions on a case by case basis.
- Continually review the market to ensure they operate the best model and process to keep driver insurance costs as competitive as possible.
- Monitor loss ratios against agreed targets.
- At least 5 years working in the insurance industry, and at least 2-3 years in motor.
- Experience monitoring and managing claims performance, including management of brokers, insurers and accident management companies.
- Track record of improving performance.
- Experience of motor fleet risk management strategies to manage claims experience and risk exposure including possible measures such as telematics, driver training and improved communication.
- ACII qualified or working towards would be an advantage.
- Claims Management
- Accident Management
- Motor Fleet
- motor insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job