As an Insurance Claims Handler you will be working for a market leading independent building claim validation specialist based in Bolton, working on behalf of leading household insurers providing an end-to-end building claim handling service.
Due to our commitment to our customers and staff we are expanding in the UK market and are looking for a self driven and confident Insurance Claims Handlers to join our claims handling team. This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals seeking career path progression.
For your hard work as an Insurance Claim Handler you will be rewarded with a salary of between £16,000 and £22,000 dependent on experience plus benefits.
About the Insurance Claims Handler Role:
This Insurance Claims Handler role requires excellent customer handling and organisation skills as you will be required to manage a case load of property claims efficiently and proactively in line with client specific requirements and service level agreements.
Insurance Claims Handler duties include:
• Settling/declining claims under delegated authority
• Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements
• Auditing surveyor reports
• Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing
• Managing third party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement
• Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates
Insurance Claims Handler Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a customer service role - essential
• Experience in handling property claims - ideal
• Demonstrate great communication and organisation
• Educated to A Level standard
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced target driven environment
• Strong IT skills
What we offer:
• £16,000 to 18,000 per annum at trainee level depending on experience
• Up to £22,000 per annum for handlers with 5 years + property claims handling experience
• Company Bonus Scheme
• 3% contributory pension
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Career advancement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job