Basic Salary £14,500 - £15,000 + monthly bonus.
We are :
A leading law firm on the South London/Kent border. Established for over 125 years, we understand the value of a personal and friendly service but we also recognise the need to move with the times and today we are a modern, progressive firm.
We understand the importance of our people; the practice has been accredited by Investors in People since 2005, which is recognised across the world as a mark of excellence in 'putting people first’. The practice also ranks as a Legal 500 firm, is listed in the reputable Chambers Guides, is Lexcel accredited and a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme.
You are :
A bright, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working to targets and is well and truly committed to delivering a great service. You enjoy working in a busy team and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and are motivated by the opportunity to increase your earnings by going the extra mile and exceeding targets. You’re also naturally organised and can prioritise effectively.
- GCSE grade A-C standard (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- A Levels/degree in law (not essential)
- Experience of working in a target-driven environment
- High levels of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly, including software and Court procedures
Receive new instructions from our Insurer clients relating to road traffic accidents with the aim of recovering money and exceeding individual and team targets. To do this you will:
- Record case details on the relevant case management system
- Investigate and gather information from all relevant parties to the accident, issuing standard documentation
- Assess whether court proceedings should be issued for each case
- Communicate effectively with all parties e.g. policy holders, third parties, third party insurers, bailiffs, sheriffs & tracing agents, both on the telephone and in person
No specific Insurance or legal experience is necessary as full training and support will be provided from your team leader and managers.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We will offer an automatic interview to candidates who meet the minimum role requirements and have a disability under the Equality Act 2010. Please telephone our HR department directly if you believe this applies to you.
We regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants if large volumes of applications are received. If you have not received a response within two weeks of applying please assume your application has not been successful and accept our apologies for not providing a personal response.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure for unspent criminal convictions.