We are looking for an insurance broker to join our growing client at their offices based in Woodford Road. Providing an opportunity to obtain Cert CII Qualification.
- Opportunity to obtain Cert CII Qualification
- Holiday Entitlement - 28 Days incl bank holidays
- Handle inbound new business enquiries, covering telesales and internet queries
- Process renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Provide effective sales and excellent service to customers
- Support cross-selling opportunities and activities to existing customers.
- Support sales and marketing initiatives across all business and product areas.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of company specific insurance products and systems
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Insurance Broker
- Knowledge of handling new business and or renewals - premiums up to £5000
- Experience within some or all of the following, Motor Insurance, Household Insurance, Landlord Insurance, Commercial Vehicle Insurance, Retail Package/Shop Insurance, Motor Trade Insurance, Fleet Insurance, Commercial Insurance
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Looking to progress with ongoing professional development via CII qualifications
- Good IT skills
- Administration and customer service experience
- Live within commutable distance of the office
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm (1 Saturday in 3)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'