Make It Cheaper has been making switching and saving easy for the UK's small to medium-sized businesses since 2007. In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, commercial insurance, and telecoms.
Our success has seen us appear on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list for three years running, from 2011 to 2013 - and we have no intention of slowing down. We want to hit the £1 billion saving mark by 2018 and we know there’s only one way we can do it - by continuing to make switching and saving as easy as we possibly can.
The Insurance team is responsible for providing a high quality insurance broking service for as many SME customers as possible. We are a fast paced innovative SME telesales environment which specialises in placing business primarily through e-trading.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active individual to join a high performing team within a rewarding department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting customers that have shown an interest in our service
- Advising our customers on how they can further save money
- Providing excellent customer service
- Engaging customers and converting enquiries into sales
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell products
- A minimum of 6 months experience within commercial Insurance Sales
- Working towards or willing to gain CertII qualification
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Acturis reporting would be advantageous
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking, and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
If you want to work in a an enevironmnet that encourages promotion, well being, development and support, then do get in touch!
Based near Fenchurch Street/Liverpool street and Cannon Street.
Monday - Friday 08:45-5:30
Take advantage of our Pool table, PS4, incredible incentives and brilliant benefits!
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Handlers