SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/INSURANCE BROKER
£30,000-£40,000 Negotiable Salary + Commission
Our client, an independent Insurance Broker, has provided a bespoke service to its customers for over 20 years. In June 2000, the company became part of the Advanced Insurance Centres Limited, and has now become a trustworthy and well respected Insurance Broker. As the company continues to grow, they are now looking to recruit a sales-driven individual to join their vibrant team.
The Role will be:
- To make a high volume of outbound calls to warm leads/cold calling.
- To build relationships and rapport with customers
- To manage client expectations based on their circumstances
- To recommend suitable products or packages to clients
- To close business opportunities by initial telephone contact followed by visit to potential client to discuss their insurance needs.
- The candidate must have a proven sales record
- The candidate will preferably have experience of working with a commercial Insurance Broker
- The candidate must be sales driven and possess a hunger to succeed.
- The candidate must be IT literate with experience of working with a CRM system.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and an excellent track record for building relationships.
- Most importantly, the candidate will have a vibrant personality and is eager to work hard for our client.
- You will be a self starter possessing commercial acumen
- A basic salary between £30K-40K depending on experience, plus commission
- Travel expenses paid for when visiting clients
- Private medical scheme in place.
- Pension scheme
- 24 days paid holiday + bank holidays.
- Excellent career opportunities- our client will pay for anyone who wishes to undertake the CII qualification.
- Monday to Friday: 9am-5:50pm
- Saturday: 9am-12:30pm