Boxtree Insurance market recruiters are working with an established, fast-paced and fun insurance broker in Essex, recruiting for an established insurance broker in insurance.
You will have a proven track record and experience in insurance (specifically retail and commercial broking) - Please DO NOT apply if you do not have this experience as you will be rejected.
The Insurance Broker role itself:-
- Generating new business enquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and underwriters
- Handle general enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments.
- To comply with FCA regulations
- Develop self to maximise personal contribution to the role
- Telephone underwriters for account development
- Experience of working with all product classes is a distinct advantage (EL/PL/PI/Motor/ Property/ CAR/ All Risks/ Professional Indemnity and Contractors.
- Demonstrate the values of the business through appropriate behaviours
Insurance Broker Key Result Areas:-
- Meet agreed individual sales target and contribute towards agreed team sales target within agreed internal/external service levels
- Proactive approach to developing profitable underwriter relationships
- Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner
- Manage documents including New Business, Mid Term Adjustment & Renewal
- Identify Cross Sell Opportunities
- Promptly deal with diarised items
Insurance Broker Experience Required:-
- Minimum of 1 year experience in commercial/ insurance
- Proven relationships in the market (underwriters and clients alike)
- Commercial Insurance
- Customer Service
- Insurance Brokerage