Insurance Broker LDN/NEW YORK Office £60,000 OTE
£25000 to £60000 per annum + OTE
We're looking for a dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is seeking to get themselves up the career ladder and learn the Insurance and Mortgage Brokerage industry from the ground up, whilst making a lot of money.
Whilst desirable, no experience is necessary as full training would be provided to successful candidates, but you must be someone special.
All we ask is that you are committed, keen to learn and ready to jump in with both feet.
In return we would offer:
* £25,000 basic salary with On Target Earnings of £35-£60K
* Hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00 No weekend work
* Full training and development program with both classroom based learning and on the job coaching
* Fun and friendly environment where assistance and guidance is readily available
* The opportunity to learn about the broking of protection products from experienced individuals
* Future progression into other areas and departments (Administration, Quality Assurance, Credit Risk, Wills, Funeral Plans, Mortgages)
* Clear, confident and polite telephone manner
* Good written English skills
* Good IT and social media skills
* Must live within easy travelling distance from Central London
* An aptitude for fast figure work
* Boundless ambition for success and money
* Natural inborn entrepreneurial spirit
Resilient money hungry individuals are urged to apply with their CV for this role as this is a desirable role and will be competitive.
Recents Graduates May Apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"