Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
An exciting position exists in our London office for a bright and enthusiastic person seeking to build a career in the Insurance industry.
As an Insurance Apprentice you will learn all aspects of the workings of a General Non-Life Insurance company. Training will be provided in all technical and administrative functions, underwriting and claims management.
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident, personable and hardworking individual to work in a great team whilst gaining valuable experience.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Committed to learning and development i.e. continual professional development
- To work with confidence, embrace change, be inquisitive, resilient, imaginative and direct
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and methodically
- Competent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel (Intermediate) and PowerPoint would be useful (but training will be given as required)
- Organised, with good planning/time management skills to achieve tight deadlines/targets
- Methodical, accurate and strong attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- GCSE Maths and English (A*- B)
- The apprentice will be required to study for Chartered Institute of Insurer qualifications, (DUAL will pay the costs of this and provide day release as necessary)
- No knowledge is needed as full training will be given
Our office is open plan with a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
We are proud of our learning and development programme.
We provide some of the best employee training within the Insurance industry and we support our employees professional development.
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and build a career then we want to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job