My client, a leading provider of education and training in the Financial Services Sector have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Professional to join their existing team as a Trainer and Assessor.
Please note this role is remote working from home, all equipment is provided.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a Financial Planner, Paraplanner or Senior Technical Administrator who is either chartered, level 4 qualified or holds a number of CII qualifications.
In respect of their insurance training you will ideally have held the title of Account Executive or Handler or have been involved in training or management, you will ideally be ACII qualified but my client will also consider experienced (5yrs +) professionals with CII.
In this role you will assess and support across three main areas: vocational training (skills based), academic teaching (qualifications), and functional skills (literacy, numeracy and ICT).
The key responsibilities are to:
- You will plan and prepare schemes of work, lessons, and sessions
- You will teach across a range of financial services qualification types
(CII / LIBF) and levels, online and at employer sites
- You will research and develop new topics, courses and teaching materials, especially online resources
- You will teach large and small groups of learners from a range of backgrounds, abilities, and ages
- You will monitor, assess and mark learner’s work
- You will maintain accurate records and monitor learners’ progress using the SkillStar system
- You will set and oversee examinations and liaise with assessment organisations to ensure quality standards are met
- You will carry out pastoral support as a tutor and mentor to learners
- You will conduct reviews and tutorials on a one-to-one basis with learners and together with employers
- You will plan additional support requirements for learners
- You will contribute to sector meetings to monitor, review, and evaluate relevant courses
- You will keep up to date with, and implement company performance and quality frameworks, policies, and processes
- You will interview and enrol prospective learners
- You will liaise with other educational professionals and organisations
- You will carry out learner assessments in the workplace
- You will undertake a range of administrative tasks
- You will embed personal development, welfare, and behaviour topics into sessions where appropriate
- You will stretch and challenge learner’s literacy and numeracy when training, assessing or marking
- You will perform site visits to employers to review learner progress, and also ensure the employer is providing a safe and supportive environment conducive to learning
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within an IFA
- CIIDipPFS, equivalent or higher, though someone with a number of CII qualifications may be considered
- In-depth knowledge of financial services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills (ability to relate to students of all ages and abilities)
- Strong organisational and planning skills as well as creativity to make learning engaging
- Enthusiasm, positivity, motivation and commitment, patience and a sense of humour
Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
Friday 09:00 - 16:00
36.5 Hours Per Week
Half an hour for lunch (as working from home)
28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 5 additional days at Christmas (discretionary)
Auto enrolment pension
Laptop and monitor provided as well as itinerary and training to start the role efficiently as well as literature and curriculum to refer to.
Home / remote working
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Financial planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'