Insurance Sales Advisors
Liverpool City Centre
Acorn Insurance has been established since 1981. We are in a major period of growth and have recently acquired prestigious new premises in Liverpool City Centre.
We are currently recruiting Insurance advisors to work with our established and friendly teams in the heart of the City Centre.
If you are a motivated individual who is customer focused and professional, then Acorn is the place to either start or enhance your insurance career.
There is no hard, pushy sales involved with this role, our products are bespoke and highly competitive within the market.
For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic company who recognises that our staff are our best asset.
As an insurance sales advisor your role will be to:
• Provide customers with insurance quotations
• Deal with both new and existing customers
• Convert quotes provided into sales
• Give expert advice on the various products that we offer
• Provide excellent customer service at all times
In return we offer:
• A Salary of £15,525 plus a very realistic and achievable £600 per month bonus. Totalling £22,525 per annum
• 20 days holiday, accruing a further service day for each year you are employed, up to 24
• Paid bank holidays
• Pension Plan
• Staff incentives such as Employee of the month
• A fantastic culture and welcoming environment to work in
• Real career progression
Skills and experience required:
• Previous sales experience in a target driven role
• Customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Target driven and motivated
Hours of work are on a rota basis:
Week 1 and 2 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Week 3 12.30-9pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9-5.30pm (time given in lieu for Saturday worked)
If you would like to join a great company to work for during this exciting period of growth we would love to hear from you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"