Our client, a well-established insurer based in Surrey, is currently looking for an Insurance Advisor.
Whilst this is a full time position, the successful candidate would work 37.5 hours per week over 3 shifts - 8:00am - 4:30pm, 9:00am - 5:30pm and 9:30am - 6:00pm.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from existing customers in relation to general policy / product enquiries. Also, be prepared to respond to renewal queries from existing customers.
- Retain and convert renewal policies.
- Resolve customer queries through to completion within service level.
- Achieve call targets on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Handle objections with effective feedback and provide empathetic responses.
- Respond constructively to customer queries and record customer details using the note facility on the system.
- Provide support for other operational areas as required.
- Experience within either a call centre or customer service focused role is required.
- Candidates must be very customer focused, capable of delivering exceptional service at all times and able to solve problems over the phone.
- I.T proficient with knowledge of Windows.
- Experience within the insurance industry is preferred but is not essential.
- Customer Service