Matt Burton Associates are currently seeking Insurance Advisors for one of the UK's leading, independent insurance brokers. Our client is currently overseeing significant growth due to recent investment within their Manchester City Centre office. The role of Insurance Advisor involves speaking to customers and talking them through their insurance policies, discussing their options and renewing their service.
- Experience within the insurance sector preferably within Personal Lines or Commercial
- Ability to handle complex customer queries
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and structured
- Strong customer service skills and the aptitude to deal with any situation professionally
- Experience of using basic IT packages
- Willingness to learn
About the role:
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 0830 and 1830
- Discussing insurance policies and advising customers on their best options
- Handling complicated customer queries
- Keeping to specific targets and KPI's
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of insurance industry
- Competitive salary ranging between £17 - £20k DOE
- Dress down Fridays and no weekends
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Ongoing training, coaching and support
- Product discounts including breakdown cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care cash plans
- Opportunities for the right individuals to progress
- Discounts at local and national stores and service providers
About Our Client:
With over 20 years' experience within the Insurance Industry our client are winners of the Insurance Times award for Independent broker of the year and Personal Lines broker of the year 2014/2015. With 2016 being another exceptional year scooping the Insurance Times award for broker CEO's CEO of the year whilst also being placed in the Top 50 brokers within the UK by the Insurance post.
If you want to work for an established, growing business where you will be treated as an individual, not just a number, where we care about your work life balance and don't work weekends, where we care about your development and offer industry recognised qualifications , then we are the company for you.
Please apply now and one of our recruitment team will review your application as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job