As a well-established growing company, the role of Insurance Advisor is an important and integral part of the business. You will enjoy a competitive salary from £18k-20K plus bonuses, a friendly and relaxed working environment, free industry qualifications and no cold calling involved!
The company is one of the fastest growing independent commercial brokers on the south coast and they want you to join in and be part of their continued success. They recognise the importance of investing in their employees and continuously seek to develop talent via 121's, in-house training and external support - if you are looking for a solid career path in a friendly and progressive organisation this is the role for you.
As the Insurance Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships, identifying client's needs and informing them of the company’s products and services.
- Retaining continuous and accurate records of conversations, transactions, and quotations.
- Understanding and adhering to company procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines.
- Attending daily team meeting to share progress, knowledge and performance updates.
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Advisor will:
- Have previous experience in working in a call centre environment or in the financial/banking sector.
- Have worked as an Insurance Advisor, sales executive, call centre agent, sales executive, finance broker or mortgage adviser.
In return, the Insurance Advisor will receive a basic salary up to £18-20k with generous monthly bonus ranging from £400 to £1500 on top. The company also offer 30 days’ holiday, modern working environment, pension scheme and free parking.
To apply for the job please click apply to send us a copy of your CV
- Commercial Insurance
- Outbound Calls
- Building Relationships
- Exceeding Targets