GEM Partnership are delighted to be supporting one of the region's most prestigious motor insurers during an exciting period of growth.
Our client one of the most recognisable brands within their field are looking to appoint a number of customer service experts to join their existing team.
You will have a passion for going above and beyond to help others, have a pro-active approach to solving problems and be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
As an insurance advisor you can expect to;
- Handle quotes regarding new business, providing a comprehensive quote to potential customers (Inbound calls).
- Ensure policies are manintained and accurate records are kept in relation to vehicle changes, change of addresses etc.
- Handle inbound calls and answer general queries relating to a range of insurance services.
- Work within a financially regulated environment.
The succesful candidate will have;
- Experience of working within a customer service role dealing with financial products and services.
- Knowledge of FCA requirements and regulations.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A desire to establish themselves and develop within a well established organisation.
For more information on the role please contact Matt Weir in our Newcastle head office.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job