My client are a market leading, global force within their industry. Due to their recent expansion they are looking for a motivated professional with experience of working in the Insurance industry to join their team.
The role is working as part of a team within a brand new department of the business. The successful Insurance Advisor will be contacting existing business customers, promoting the new insurance product and selling it compliantly whilst working to FCA regulations.
The Insurance Advisor role will involve:
- Adhering to FCA regulations and ensuring that all compliance policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Making calls to existing company customers regarding the product.
- Working towards KPI's and targets
- To sell products focusing on unique selling points.
- Ability to attain new business and retain and develop robust customer relationships
- Good Administration and prioritisation skills will be key
- The ability to build up rapport and match products with customers demands and needs.
The Insurance Advisor will have/be:
- Previous experience in a Sales role or within the Insurance Industry
- Previous experience within an FCA regulated, compliant company.
- Active telesales experience in a pro-active selling environment in preferred.
- A successful sales track record and the ability to demonstrate a professional sales approach
- Previous experience of working to targets.
- Computer literacy, Accurate note taking.
- The will to undertake any Internal/External qualifications as part of your professional development
In return, my client will offer a basic salary up to £18,000 plus a commission structure. The role is working office hours Monday to Friday and will offer genuine career progression opportunities and continued professional development opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job