Job Title: Third Party Claims Handler
Salary: £17,000 increasing to £21,000 once fully trained
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
My client is a multi-brand and award-winning motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition. Due to the continued success and expansion of the business, our client is now looking to recruit a Third-Party Claims Handler to join a dynamic and forward-thinking team.
The Job Role:
- Managing claims caseload in accordance with the claims handling procedures
- Adhering to agreed personal authority limits
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Controlling claim cost by achieving most economical settlement, through good use of liability and quantum arguments and effective negotiation
- Maintaining good file discipline and accurate reserves, together with an effective diary system which ensures that cases are reviewed on a regular basis
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Ability to work with flexibility in a proactive claims environment
- Working knowledge of Motor claims
- Strong Personal Injury handling experience
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- Discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants and other retailers
- Plus many more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'