Our client a successful Financial Company specialising in Finance and Wealth Management based near Southend, but operating across the whole of the UK using modern media channels is currently recruiting for Insurance Advisers to join their growing team.
We are currently recruiting for full-time Protection Insurance Advisers providing advice to clients about Income Protection, Life, and Critical Illness policies. The role will require telephone sales experience. Insurance experience is preferred but not essential.
You’ll be outgoing, confident, target driven and have a great telephone manner. You’ll have a positive attitude, bags of enthusiasm and motivation, be keen to learn the business to be able to genuinely evidence the benefit and advantages of the protection products you’re selling and why you recommend them.
Specifically, the role requires you to,
• Make contact with potential customers from the circa 5 leads/day provided
• Use the systems provided to give impartial telephone advice, quotes and recommendations from a whole of market perspective.
• Close the sale, handling customer objections where appropriate, and complete the application process.
• Handle enquiries from clients in relation to products, services or on-going cases. Proactively assist with these enquiries and go that extra mile to provide the very best service and knowledge possible.
• At all times operate within the FCA compliance requirements.
• Achieve personal sales targets, maximising the potential of every lead.
• Maintain an excellent level of data accuracy within our systems.
You will be honest with a high level of integrity and be able to:
• Provide a proven track record in working to targets in telephone based sales.
• Demonstrate excellent rapport building, call control and objection handling techniques, as well as be looking for opportunities to generate new business during those calls.
• Show yourself to be highly self-motivated and keen to have a strong correlation between your effort and the rewards it brings and so be motivated to earn uncapped commission
• Communicate clearly and concisely on the phone and in writing with clients and colleagues
• Handle rejection and able to move on in a positive manner
• Have a professional approach to documentation and FCA compliance
• Show a thirst for knowledge, wanting to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available products, benefits, and quirks of the insurance providers as they evolve and change to ensure your advice is always current and the most suitable.
• Provide a clean credit history, clean employment references for last 5 years, and a clean criminal record - however, historic items will be considered on a case by case basis.
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 + Commission
Working hours: Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Customer Service
- General Insurance
- Sales Executive