£18,000 - £24,000 DOE
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global organisation in their search for an experienced Insurance Technician. Our client offers an excellent working environment, the office is spacious and modern and a relaxed and happy working atmosphere is promoted at all times.
Our client operates within the commercial insurance sector, and the role focuses on the preparation and issuing of policy documentation, specifically within the London Market.
- Supporting the team, working together to finalise tasks and projects
- Creating reports
- Individual projects/general administration designated by manager
- Issuing policy documentation
- Policy amendments
- Data analysis
- Review claims
- Previous experience in the insurance sector, specifically within the London Market
- Prior knowledge of one or more of the following insurance products: Marine, Energy, Aviation, North American Property, Transportation and Financial lines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Aptitude for working with numbers
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- Previous experience within Insurance would be of benefit
My client offer:
- Full training
- A fantastic and extremely competitive benefits package
- A sociable working environment, company quiz nights/ charity events etc.
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Gym membership
- Great career prospects!
"My client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
For immediate consideration send your CV to Emily at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Commercial Insurance
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'