Location: Sutton Coldfield
Type: Permanent / Full Time
Industry: Insurance / Administration
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced administrator with outstanding project management skills? Are you seeking a challenging role within a fast paced environment? Our client, based in Sutton Coldfield, is looking for someone with exceptional organisational and problem solving skills to join their rapidly expanding international business.
As Business Process Administrator / Insurance Advisor, the three areas you will be responsible for are business insurance, fleet management and business continuity. Within these areas you will be responsible for:
- A varied caseload relating to insurance
- Liaising with suppliers and stakeholders
- Researching and advising on business insurance renewals
- Handling insurance related queries
- Managing the business insurance programmes and setting up all procedures and guidelines associated with these programmes
- Co-ordinating the revision of the business continuity plan
- Assisting with projects, budgets and purchasing activity
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of corporate insurance
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills (including Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Good negotiation skills
- A positive, proactive attitude
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job