Our client is a specialist insurer, with a long standing reputation for excellence in the insurance company market. Due to growth in their Manchester office, they have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Insurance Administrator to join their renewals team on a 15 month FTC.
The main purpose of you role will be to initially focus on helping to migrate and the transfer of their Art and Private Client policies. You'll help make underwriting decisions and build relationships with the brokers to obtain missing or incomplete information; whilst offering a first class customer services to all.
- Help develop and test the migration approach and processes for the Art and Private Client book of business
- Migrate the policies to a new underwriting platform ensuring quick and accurate processing
- Make underwriting decisions on risks inline with your authority levels, ensuring the risks are appropriately recorded in the system
- Refer to your manager any risks which fall out of your authority
- Liaise with internal and external parties to resolve problems and missing information within processing deadlines
- Dealing with quotes coming in via the telephone
- Customer Service inbound and outbound calls- giving customer updates and information on policies.
Candidates applying for the role should have a strong administration background - preferably within the insurance sector, offering a sound working knowledge of MS Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Our client is looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a professional business manner. First class organisation and communication skills are required as is the ability to prioritise a heavy workload.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants Ref: NJR7553