Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Insurance Administrator for our client based in Harlow.
Roles and Responsibilities Involve:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls in a courteous/professional manner within required SLA’s.
- Any clerical/administration tasks which may be required to support the management team.
- Deal with all general enquiries within your 'agreed level of knowledge’ from field team, policy holders and dealers.
- Administration support to sales agents
- Processing online amendments and cancellation requests from Dealers and policy holders
- Processing of policy transfers
- Occasional Manning of front reception area
- Provide professional corporate image to all company contacts.
- Effective allocation of company correspondence (written/oral)
- Good general IT skills including AP Admin, Microsoft (Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook)
- Good communication, oral and written
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
Hours of Work
09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday, with a 1 hour lunch break
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Admin