My client is a large successful Insurance Broker who are currently looking to recruit for an Administrator in their friendly branch in Basingstoke.
Duties will include:
- Administering & concluding team paperwork for despatch.
- Accurately scanning hard copy documents to in-house system.
- Contacting clients & insurers to obtain/conclude outstanding documentation/monies.
- Account reconciliation & administration via recovery agents.
- Administering in-house premium finance queries, defaults necessitating client contact & letter writing.
- Organising & maintaining up to date policy wordings/documentation & stationary control & ordering.
- Occasional use of call monitoring system.
- Administration of Petty Cash account & purchase of stock/refreshments
- Preparing & delivering outgoing post to mail centre daily.
- Opening & accurately processing daily incoming post.
The above duties aren’t exhaustive of course and may be expanded to include further client contact with involvement in telemarketing and so the following attributes are vital:
- Strong time management & prioritisation skills.
- Well organised & driven to bring tasks to a quick conclusion.
- Attentive to both detail & with a strong focus on accuracy.
Hours are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.