Full time - Permanent
Acorn Insurance has been established since 1981. Currently in an exciting period of growth, and as a result of acquiring fantastic new premises in Liverpool City Centre, we are now recruiting Insurance Customer Service Advisors for our head office in Formby.
Our prestigious building, The Lighthouse in Formby is easily accessible by public transport links, being a 15 minute walk from Formby train station and the X2 and 47 Buses dropping off and picking up right outside our front door! We are also located directly facing a large gym which offers preferential rates and discounts for Acorn staff.
If you are a motivated individual who is customer focused and professional, then Acorn is the place to either start or enhance your insurance career.
- A Salary of £15,000 rising to £16,000 after 6 months successful probation
- 20 days holiday, accruing a further service day for each year you are employed, up to 24.
- Pension Plan
- Potential £500 bonus payable every 2 months following probation
- A comfortable, state of the art office.
- To administer broker and New Business and Renewal private car or taxi policies
- To deal with broker enquiries by telephone, fax and e-mail
- To assist with the efficient & smooth running of the department
- To carry out all tasks allocated by your Supervisor or Manager
- Liaise with Agents/Brokers in a polite and professional manner at all times
- Ensure that all the paperwork and documentation relating to the policy/quote is stored correctly
- Ensure that all information inputted into computer systems is accurate and kept up to date at all times
- Maintain files and paperwork neatly and ensure that manual records are kept up to date and correct at all times
- Ensure that all office administration is completed on a daily basis
- Deal with all email enquiries allocated by your Supervisor on the day they are given
- Ensure that adequate levels of stationery are maintained and report any shortages to your Supervisor
- To bring to the attention of management any training or procedural issues needing to be addressed on a personal level
Skills and Experience
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to communicate well
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polite and professional
If you feel that this is the position for you, we would love to hear from you!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job