Job Title: Insurance Technical Assistant
Make It Cheaper have been making switching and saving easy for UK’s small to medium -sized businesses since 2007. In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, commercial insurance and telecoms. Our success has seen us appear on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list for three years running, from 2001 to 2013 - and we have no intention of slowing down. We want to hit the £1 billion saving mark by 2018 and we know there’s only one way we can do it - by continuing to make switching and saving as easy as we possibly can.
Description of role/ Overall Job Objective:
The Insurance team is responsible for providing a high quality insurance broking service for as many SME customers as possible. We are a fast paced innovative SME telesales environment which specialises in placing business primarily through e-trading. We’ve started an exciting new project which involves reviewing our customer’s policies to ensure they are on the correct level of cover prior to their renewal date.
This temporary role (with potential to become permanent), requires basic underwriting knowledge and will enable you to make an immediate impact through sharing your expertise.
The main purpose of the Insurance Technical Assistant role is to be responsible and accountable for reviewing a number of existing insurance policies, ensuring the policies are suitable for our customers’ needs and appropriate to place into one of our renewal customer journeys. In addition the role holder will identify both specific policies and general areas of improvements and work with key stakeholders e.g Insurance Technical Manager to develop solutions for any action areas.
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active individual to be part of an exciting new project for a high performing team within a rewarding department.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Key duties and responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to.
- Completion of Pre-renewal policy reviews against a defined set of criteria
- Delivering feedback to Insurance Technical Advisor and Insurance Technical Manager re policy reviews
- Working towards progressive targets
- Managing workload and end to end processes
- Pre-renewal policy reviews completed within SLA
- Feedback delivered on time and actions taken within SLA
Skills and experience:
- At least 1 year of commercial (SME) Insurance background either via an Insurer or Broker
- Strong organisational skills combined with solid aptitude for attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Competent user in Microsoft Office
- Practical and common sense approach to problem solving
- Positive 'can do’ attitude, able to maintain a high level of productivity
- Successful independent working practices as well as a team player to share information gathered
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance