Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an award winning specialist Insurance company for an Insurance Administrator. The company has been trading for more than three decades and holds office worldwide employing over 1000 staff. You will be based in brand new high spec offices easily accessible by train and public transport.
My client deals in many lines of business insurance, such as marine and energy insurance, political risks insurance, and contingency insurance.
To assist the underwriting and claims team and provide customer service to clients.
- Support underwriters and claims staff in the delivery of an effective and efficient administration service.
- Efficiently clear, reserve and decline submissions for the underwriting teams supports currently or in the future.
- Maintain accurate levels of data entry in all systems processing.
- Consistently meet service level agreements set by business teams.
- Provide professional service to brokers/underwriters in all interactions.
- Uphold team standards through supporting other team members in the Account Services team or in related teams in achieving their service/quality levels and targets, as required.
- Participate in cross-team and intra-team projects as required.
- Build effective working relationships with other team members.
- Comply with standards for timeliness, quality, professionalism and accuracy.
- Manage daily tasks to ensure business needs are consistently met.
- Quality review of submissions at direction of the manager.
Education and Qualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree in any discipline – preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Fluent in Spanish Language
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Background in accurate, high volume data entry.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within insurance sector.
Aptitude and Disposition
- Task-focused, self-motivated and flexible.
- Consistent professional approach; able to successfully interact with managers/underwriters/ underwriting support personnel.
- Positive, enthusiastic and service-oriented.
- Self-motivated team member.
- Achievement orientation
- Detail oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Information seeking
- Customer focus
- Team working
- Problem solving
Please contact Kelly Ashby at Redwood Search for more information.
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!