Gallagher Bassett was established in Chicago in 1962 as a Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing claims and risk control services to self-insured clients and now has 125 branches and over 3,600 skilled professionals in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
Gallagher Bassett UK was founded in 1991 and currently has seven offices across the UK with over 400 claims handling staff providing services to corporate, national and local government, insurer and broker clients.
We are constantly seeking skilled professionals to join our organisation, who are passionate about their work and take exceptional performance to heart. Gallagher Bassett presents opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Insurance Administration Assistant to be based within our Leeds Branch.
- Process standard claims, such as ULR, within agreed parameters
- Process payments and recoveries
- Issue standard letters
- Process CRU matters
- Attend to diary and take responsibility for coding accuracy
- Update spreadsheets and run Risxfacs reports as required
- Instruct Solicitors on new litigation and other Experts where required
- Input claim notes
- Close files
- Comply with all Gallagher Bassett and office procedures.
- Actively participate in Gallagher Bassett training programme.
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Experience of working with SLA's / KPI's
- Excellent time-keeping skills
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work within a changing environment
- The ability to communicate well within your team and to senior members of staff
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- 25 Days Holiday per year
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Plan
- Group Income Protection
- Eye Tests
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
Do you feel you meet the criteria for the position of Insurance Administration Assistant? If so, we encourage you to apply today.
We are a equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Should you be successful, you will be subject to a variety of checks including: a basic DBS disclosure and references.
- Claims Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'