An opportunity has arisen for an Insurance Administration Assistant for our client, a well-established Insurer based in prestigious offices in the City Centre.
- Contribute towards the department delivering administration assistance.
- Support the delivery of all service KPI’s and the retention and profitable development of customer relationships.
- Provide an administrative support to the underwriting team and department to help achieve all service and operational KPI’s
Administration tasks include but are not limited to:
- Renewal processing
- Mid-term amendment processing
- Lapse processing
- New Business processing
- Engineering administration tasks
- Workflow management tasks
- Work with the Team Leader and Team to ensure the achievement of team and department’s performance goals.
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are understood and met
- To understand and comply with the company’s complaints policy, procedures and processes
Key Skills and Experience:
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Working knowledge of department processes and procedures
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Being successful with clients
- Accepting change and taking initiative
- Striving to achieve the best possible solutions
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Customer champion
- Ownership & accountability for performance
- Delivers results