Insurance Administration Adviser
Exeter - Monday to Friday, 35 hour working week
Some of the generous benefits on offer:
- Annual Company Bonus scheme (Administrative grade)
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- Company Pension Scheme (employer contributions between 8% - 10%)
- Free Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance & Death in Service cover
- Free on-site car parking
We are recruiting on behalf on a well-established award winning company with ambitious growth plans. They have strong core values and provide a first class service to their customers.
Its not only their customers that experience top level service, they extend this to their employees and positively encourage development and training along with a generous benefits package.
About the Role
Due to the on-going growth of the business and range of products, our client has an opportunity for an experienced Life & Insurance Protection adviser. You will work in small team offering support and advice to staff and customers on administrative processes. This will be a varied role with expectations to system test new products, deal with more complex and technical customer queries and mentor existing staff on life & protection products.
- You must have experience of working in a Life/Protection company
- Have technical knowledge and understanding of administering Life Assurance/Insurance Protection plans
- Knowledge and understanding of authenticating Life claims settlements
- Hold or be prepared to study towards CII FA1 (Life Office Administration) and CII J02 (understanding of various types of trust)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation skills and effective communicator both oral and written
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- An active & proactive team player and relationship builder
- Ability to work under pressure and adopt to change
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV as soon as possible.
While Baker Snell endeavour to respond to all applications, it is not always possible when we receive high volume so if you do not hear anything for two weeks, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the best with your on-going job search.
- Life Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Life Claims